In interesting news in case anyone is following Darcsforge, I've actually been working on it recently. I've just about finished a new feature that I think makes my small, simple, goofy issue tracker quite a bit more actually useful: Repository-based Issue Tracking. This was a "two weekend hack" project of sorts and was a nice way to get back into the code base. It encouraged me to write the first bit of code necessary to get the file annotation information. That will be helpful when it comes time to get back to finishing the file-browser stuff.
Also, I went ahead and purchased darcsforge.org to make the project a little more respectable and eventually I might move the homepage of the project from its current home on my personal code site to something like self.darcsforge.org.
I got a big kick out of act one of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and I can't wait to see the next act soon. The first webisode of Heroes' "Going Postal" was somewhat "meh", not awful, but not spectacular either.